Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Login or Register
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Terms and Conditions
Connecting patients and families on their heart journey
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
National Education and Training Conference
Mended Hearts Open Forum
Back to discussions
Posted 06-19-2019 16:52
Are you feeling sad or down lately? Have you ever had a heart problem that you were hospitalized for? We are conducting a research study to learn more about how to help people after a sudden onset heart problem
You may be eligible if you:
• Are between the ages of 18 - 85
• Often feel sad or down
• Have been hospitalized for a sudden heart problem, such as a heart attack
• A one-time survey about your mood and health
• A one-time interview about changes after a cardiac event and the types of help you would like
• Interviews can be done in a group or individually, in person or by phone
• $30 compensation
For more information, please contact
New Best Answer
This thread already has a best answer. Would you like to mark this message as the new best answer?
Skip Navigation Links
2019 The Mended Hearts, Inc.
Powered by Higher Logic