Mended Hearts Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Congenital Anomaly of right coronary Artery

Posted 01-17-2023 08:14
    I have a heart problem called congenital Anomaly of right coronary Artery... I grew up normal healthy no doctors ever caught my heart problem when I was born my parents told me everything checked out fine they found nothing wrong I went to regular check ups nothing unusual until I was about 13 years old I had a heart attack on the living room floor what they call sudden death the paramedics got me back I went through multiple tests up at children's hospital it wasn't until the echocardiogram it picked up on it the cardiologist had explained only 200 people in the world living had it they scheduled my surgery date I had a bypass surgery with complications my heart stopped more then once I pulled through 6 years later I'm still here the right side of my heart didn't work after surgery they said it had been what they call stunned come to find out it's enlarged and a small portion of it has come to beating my left side of my heart is doing all the work keeping me alive if it wasn't for the left side I wouldn't be here today I tell my story because not many people I know live with what I live with I'm only 19 and was told I've been through a lifetime of heart complications so if there is anyone out there with a heart problem or rare heart problem you can talk to me I'll understand it's not easy having to grow up fast I would love to go out party have fun but I have to worry about what most young people don't my heart just know this nothing can stop you from doing big things in life ♥️

------------------------------
    Chey Levesque
    Restaurant Server
    Ruby Tuesday
    Belleville MI
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Congenital Anomaly of right coronary Artery

Posted 02-02-2023 19:04
    Dear Chey
    Thank you for sharing your story with us.
    Sounds like you have wonderful parents and doctors.
    AND you are an amazing person yourself self.
    Please look at Mended Little Hearts web site … mostly you will get parents of heart babes. BUT still you can connect with someone your age

Marilyn B. Rosenhouse
    Mobile: (214)850-0655