Mended Hearts Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Nightly bigeminy

Posted 06-06-2022 08:17
    Please help me. Lately, I have been going into crazy bigeminy at night. 11:00pm every night exactly. I do not understand. I was well controlled on diltiazem 360 er 24hr. Last 3 days, this uncomfortable feeling I going to go in afib. 46-60--105-48-86-108 etc up and down like crazy. And I feel flushed, like an allergic reaction. And open, like I drank too much coffee(don't drink coffee anymore).
    Help me....I do not want to go back to hospital again. I've been back and forth for 2 years.  I'm trying to move out of this area, NC to up north, where I believe there is better health care. Help me please🥺

------------------------------
    JA
    Retired
    Cary NC

• 2.  RE: Nightly bigeminy

Posted 06-06-2022 10:38
    Have you made an appointment to discuss your concerns with your primary care physician or your cardiologist? They would be the ones to talk to. 

-Terry T. 
    Boca

Terry Tannenbaum
    Boca Raton FL

• 3.  RE: Nightly bigeminy

Posted 06-06-2022 11:51
    Hi jaye

I agree with Terry ,call your doctor so you can be properly assessed. As much as we like to help our fellow contributors ,we cant do what is in your best interests over an email. Take good care and make that call now!

• 4.  RE: Nightly bigeminy

Posted 06-07-2022 08:53
    Hi, 
    I agree with the group. Talk to your Cardiologist. You have to face your fears rather than just worrying. Get the answer.

God Bless.

--
    Mahalo E Ke Akua No Keia La ~ Thanks be to God for this day!

Peace begins with me.

Godwin Wong