Mended Hearts Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Ross Konno

Posted 08-10-2022 11:46
    Hi there, my son just had a Ross Konno procedure on Tuesday the 8th. We are currently at Doernbechers Children's Hospital in Portland, OR.  
     Byren is currently in the ICU as I sit here by his side and try to imagine what he's been through, not only this surgery, but all his surgeries and procedures since he was 2 weeks old. He has a rare heart disease call shones complex. I joined this forum to try to connect with someone or a family in a similar situation.  I thought maybe some day he will have a friend that shares the same struggles in life and give each other hope and props to continue to charge and do what kids without a heart condition do. Hope the best for all of you out there!. Stay strong and willing to better yourselves with the help we have these days. Thank you. God bless.

Collin

------------------------------
    Collin Sullivan
    OR

• 2.  RE: Ross Konno

Posted 12-05-2022 08:08

I hope your son is recovering well. Happy Holidays.

Sent: 08-10-2022 10:51
    Subject: Ross Konno

Hi there, my son just had a Ross Konno procedure on Tuesday the 8th. We are currently at Doernbechers Children's Hospital in Portland, OR.  
     Byren is currently in the ICU as I sit here by his side and try to imagine what he's been through, not only this surgery, but all his surgeries and procedures since he was 2 weeks old. He has a rare heart disease call shones complex. I joined this forum to try to connect with someone or a family in a similar situation.  I thought maybe some day he will have a friend that shares the same struggles in life and give each other hope and props to continue to charge and do what kids without a heart condition do. Hope the best for all of you out there!. Stay strong and willing to better yourselves with the help we have these days. Thank you. God bless.

Collin

Collin Sullivan
    OR