Our Mission Statement
Mended Hearts mission is dedicated to “Inspiring hope and improving the quality of life for heart patients and their families through ongoing peer-to-peer support”.
Mended Little Hearts mission is dedicated to "Empowering families affected by congenital heart disease (CHDs) through peer-to-peer support services, education, connecting families with resources, creating awareness and advocacy".About Us
Mended Hearts and Mended Little Hearts is a national and community-based non-profit organization that has been offering the gift of hope to heart disease patients, their families and caregivers for over 65 years. To offer this hope Mended Hearts and Mended Little Hearts provides a variety of programs.
- Mended Hearts is the largest peer-to-peer heart patient support network in the world
- Mended Hearts has been offering hope and support for 65 years, visiting more than 200,000 patients every year
- Mended Hearts provides education, support and hope to all types of heart patients and their families
- Mended Hearts has 300 chapters in North America, serving 460+ hospitals
Mended Little Hearts
- Mended Little Hearts is the largest peer-to-peer support network for congenital heart disease in the world
- Mended Little Hearts provides education, support and hope through parent matching and in person visits
- Mended Little Hearts delivers over 7,000 Bravery Bags each year through over 80 local groups across the nation
- Mended Little Hearts raises awareness to congenital heart disease through a variety of campaigns each year